Passer au contenu

/ International Affairs Office

Je donne


Navigation secondaire

Study at UdeM in an exchange program

To participate in a student exchange program, you must ensure that your institution has an agreement with the Université de Montréal. The person in charge of your institution’s exchange program will be able to inform you about the application procedures.

See list of agreements

If your university has not signed an agreement with the Université de Montréal, you may register as a regular student by applying with the Service of Admissions and Recruitment.

The Université de Montréal is also part of the National Student Exchange, Killam Fellowship, and TASSEP consortiums, which allow foreign students to come to the UdeM as exchange students. If in doubt, do not hesitate to call the person in charge of the student exchange program at your home university. 

Please note that UdeM does not accept free-mover students nor applications for an internship as part of the student exchange program. 

New: explore UdeM's offer for a virtual exchange during the winter term 2021.

2021-2022 Factsheet

UdeM photos