Students can participate in a summer school seminar organised by the Centre d'études et de recherches internationales de l’Université de Montréal (CÉRIUM) through the exchange program. For more information regarding the summer school topics and seminar dates, please visit the CÉRIUM website (under "Programs of study").
Students participating in a summer school through the exchange program will be enrolled to course credits and may receive a transcript.
Conditions for participation
Students who wish to participate in a summer school through the exchange program must :
- obtain the approval of their home university;
- be enrolled in the final year of their bachelor's degree or in a master's program at their home university.
Submitting your application
- Students must be selected by their home university which must send a nomination email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information :
Name of the home university
Name of the student
Seminars by order of preference (please indicate the dates of the seminars)
Number of seminars the student wishes to participle in
Email of the student
- Submit the online application (link will be provided following nomination);
Please note that places reserved for exchange students are limited. Acceptance to a summer school is not guaranteed and will be decided on a first-come, first-served basis.
Preparing your stay
- Mandatory medical insurance : students participating in a summer school through the exchange program are automatically billed for the mandatory medical insurance. Students are billed by the month; for example, students staying for a one-week period overlapping two months, will be billed for both months. For more information please visit the website of the International Students Office.
- Exemption : some students may be exempt from the medical insurance. Students are responsible for undertaking the exemption procedures, which must be finalized before the end of their stay. For more information, please visit the website of the International Students Office.