View the requirements related to your field of study. If your program of study is not listed here, then only the normal requirements apply.
All of the programs of the School of psychoeducation are closed to exchange students, except for research stays.
Undergraduate students must have completed at least one year of bachelor studies at their home university before beginning the exchange. Please note that the number of places is very limited in the Bachelor in Physical and Health Education.
- Master of Education, Secondary Education (281113)
- Master of Education - Preschool and Primary Education (282019)
- Internship options are not available
Due to the high number of applications received each year, candidate selection is very competitive. Only students with an overall average above 3 will be considered.
- Undergraduate level : if first language is not French, you must provide a TFI (International French test) with a score of 785/990 or another test with a score of C1 level (in both comprehension and production), as stated by Université de Montréal.
- Graduate level : if your first language is not French, you must provide proof of French proficiency in oral and written (comprehension and production). C1 level, according to the Common European Framework, or its equivalent, is required.
Deadline to submit an application for the winter term: June 1st